2 Channel Penta Series 433MHz Receiver with Relay Output
This receiver is compatible with PentaFOB and PentaCODE remotes. The receiver is small and can be easily installed into your existing automatic gate opener or garage door controls. Other applications include light control, security shutters or anywhere else you need a wireless signal to transmit a contact closure.
The PentaCODE® dual coding system gives the installer the option to use the classic 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes.
With the 12-way dip switch, just match the keyring remotes and the receiver’s dip switch and it’s coded. With the encrypted code you switch all the 12-way dip switches OFF and the remote and receiver automatically goes into the encrypted coding.
- Two channel receiver with relay output
- 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes.
- Supply voltage can be AC or DC
- Antenna diversity
- Frequency hopping
- Compatible with PentaFOB and PentaCODE remotes
- Unlimited remotes can be programmed to the receiver
- Highly sensitive receiver input stage
- Crystal controlled for high reliability
- Modes include Momentary and Latching
- Easy mounting to cases or walls
Part Number: PCR43302R
Part number with Enclosure: PRC43302RE