2 Channel Penta Series 433MHz Receiver with 240VAC Supply
This receiver is compatible with PentaFOB and PentaCODE remotes. It is powered directly from the mains supply. It has two relay outputs which can be switched “on” and “off ” independently. The relays are capable of switching loads of up to 16 Amps at 240Volts AC. Applications include light control, security shutters or anywhere else you need a wireless signal to transmit a contact closure.
The PentaCODE® dual coding system gives the installer the option to use the classic 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes.
With the 12-way dip switch, just match the keyring remotes and the receiver’s dip switch and it’s coded. With the encrypted code you switch all the 12-way dip switches OFF and the remote and receiver automatically goes into the encrypted coding. Please see coding instructions for encrypted coding procedure.
- 240 Volts AC Supply
- Two relay outputs
- Frequency hopping
- 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes.
- Antenna diversity
- Compatible with PentaFOB and PentaCODE remotes
- Unlimited remotes can be programmed to the receiver
- Highly sensitive receiver input stage
- Crystal controlled for high reliability
- Modes include Momentary and Latching
Part Number: PCR43302240R
Part Number with Enclosure: PRC43302240RE