5 Channel 433MHz Receiver with Frequency Hopping
This receiver is compatible with PentaFOB and PentaCODE remotes. It has five relay outputs which can be switched “on” and “off ” independently. The relays are capable of switching loads of up to 10 Amps at 240Volts AC.
The PentaCODE® dual coding system gives the installer the option to use the classic 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes.
With the 12-way dip switch, just match the keyring remotes and the receiver’s dip switch and it’s coded. With the encrypted code you switch all the 12-way dip switches OFF and the remote and receiver automatically goes into the encrypted coding. Please see coding instructions for encrypted coding procedure.
- Five channel receiver with relay outputs
- 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes.
- Supply voltage can be AC or DC
- Antenna diversity
- Frequency hopping
- Compatible with PentaFOB and PentaCODE remotes
- Unlimited remotes can be programmed to the receiver
- Highly sensitive receiver input stage
- Crystal controlled for high reliability
- Modes include Momentary, latching and security latching
- E version available with C1020 case
- Optional QM150 bracket available for easy mounting to cases or walls
Part Number: PCR43305R
Part Number with Enclosure: PCR43305RE