G-2025 GSM Reciever (4G compatible)
The G-2025 works on 4G technology and can handle up-to 999 users. All you need is to insert a valid SIM card and program phone numbers of all users through the PC software or through simple SMS text commands. When an authorised user makes a call to the receiver, it rejects the call and activates a relay. Since the call is rejected, the user is not charged for the call.
The G-2025 receiver can be activated from anywhere in the country where 4G mobile network is available. For example you can open your gate or switch on your kitchen lights in Sydney from Melbourne by making a call from your mobile phone and without getting charged. It is portable and as simple as making a call.
- Up to 999 users
- 4G network compatible
- Built-in battery back-up
- Switches relay with free call from mobile phone
- Digital inputs for sensors or switching
- SMS confirmation of relay switching
- Secure password protected
- Only authorised numbers can operate the G-2025
- Operates from anywhere if 4G network is available. Unlimited range!
- 12 Volts DC power pack included
- Supply : 9-24 Volts DC (12 Volts DC power pack included)
- Dimension: 95 x 95 x 35 mm.
- Authorised numbers easily entered by SMS command
- Output relays can switch 3A, 240VAC
Part Number: G-2025