Novis Premium 10 Alternating Air Mattress
The Premium 10 is a hospital grade alternating pressure mattress replacement system designed to prevent and treat pressure injuries for patients at high to very high risk. Available in standard size or extra wide King single, this system is designed to greatly increase comfort while maximising therapeutic benefit.
The unique heel zone ensures effective alternation of the high risk calcaneus and malleolus areas of the lower leg. Combined with lateral side bolsters for additional patient stability, these surfaces are ideal for patients at risk of developing pressure related ulceration. The system also offers the added safety of cell-in-cell technology for greater surface stability and patient safety by protecting the patient from bottoming out.
- alternating therapy for patients up to 250 kg
- twin compressor digital control unit for faster inflation time and longer periods at ‘zero’ pressure
- deep 280 mm cells for high degree of comfort and therapeutic benefit
- pure TPU cells in mid-section for increased comfort, warmth and support to users
- vapour permeable, waterproof top cover with multi stretch fabric to minimise friction and reduce shear
- maximum infection control including welded seams, full length waterfall skirt and heavy duty base
- hinged profile base and permanent side bolsters for increased lateral stability
- power cord retention system to reduce trip hazard
Options and Accessories
Single or King Single Sizes available