Cura1 Personal Emergency Transmitter (PET)
A low-cost panic button with lanyard and a large splash resistant button for ease of use.
- Large rubber button for easy use by elderly patients.
- Standard Lanyard for patient to wear around neck.
- Works with single use hospital wristbands.
- Changable battery with projected 1-year life.
- Splash resistant.
- Operating frequency: 433.92MHz
- Operating range: 30m line of sight
- Power supply: 12V 27A Alkaline Battery
- Battery life: >1 year (depends on usage)
- Dimensions: 42mm diameter, 12mm thick
- Housing material: ABS
- Operating temp: -20 to 50°C
- Rel. humidity: <95%