REPAIRS & SERVICING
Astec began 25 years ago, servicing what others sold. Back then we saw a strong need for a high quality and speedy maintenance service to assist mobility users in keeping mobile and we have built our reputation on continuing to provide this type of backup. We are able to service a large range of equipment, and of course we only sell equipment we know we can service and repair as there is nothing worse than buying something and not being able to get it fixed.
Astec offers programmed maintenance for organisations, as well as a fast turnaround time for repairs. Programmed maintenance is available for all kinds of equipment, such as beds, lifting machines, ceiling tracks, alternating air mattresses, wheelchair hoists in vehicles and mobility equipment. Astec is able to tailor our servicing procedures to suit each clients requirements to ensure that all of your needs are met. Astec’s servicing is completed in accordance with the relevant Australian Standards for each piece of equipment, so you know your equipment is safe to use.
Astec carries a large range of spare parts for machines and equipment, and are able to source parts for many different bands of equipment. Our ever increasing range of spare parts means we are able to fix your equipment quicker, meaning less down time for you.
We provide in workshop or on site service and cover an area bounded from Melton to Horsham and from Bendigo to Geelong.
- Scooters and wheelchairs : manual and electric
- Patient lifting equipment
- Walkers and shower chairs
- All kinds of battery powered equipment from hospital tugs to electric trolleys
- Wheelchair hoists and restraints in Vehicles
- Battery chargers
- Stocking a large range of batteries
- Stocking hundreds of tyres tubes and other spares
- Ability to fabricate many obsolete or un-obtainable parts
- Seven service vehicles on the road
Feel free to contact us if you have further questions about servicing, repairing or contract servicing.