Astec is proud to announce the introduction of the Di Blasi scooter to the Australian marketplace.
The uniqueness of the Di Blasi from other portable scooters is that it folds and unfolds at the push of a button.
Some other great features of the Di Blasi include
- Simple fold/unfold of the scooter by the push of a button
- Lithium Ion battery, 20 Km Range
- 3 different colours available
- Large 12 1/2 x 2 1/4 tyres
- Luggage wheels and handle for easy transport when folded
- Weight Capacity of 100 Kg
- Small Compact size for storage of only 65 (l) x 42 (w) x 55 (h) cm
- Small turning radius of 58 cm
The large pneumatic tyres on the Di Blasi make driving over rough surfaces a breeze. This is one of the standout features of the scooter, as most potable mobility scooters have small hard tyres giving the user a rough ride.
The Di Blasi R30 can also be taken on aeroplanes, cruise ships and buses easily as with it’s compact size is usually smaller than your suitcase!
There is also now available a custom made hoist to help to get your R30 in and out of your car effortlessly. The hoist even uses the same battery as the scooter or can be hardwired into your vehicle.
Interested in becoming a distributor for the Di Blasi scooter?
Please contact us for new distributor information packs.