Dycem Non-Slip Jar Openers
Open any jar with ease. No more reaching for that tea towel to open that stubborn lid…
Our openers provide a tight grip for lids, and jars of all sizes. Our non-slip Jar openers are also helpful for those with arthritis, a weakened grip, decreased hand sensation or upper extremity weakness.
Our Jar Openers can also work in tandem with our non-slip coasters to allow one-handed opening of lids.
Dycem non-slip jar openers are designed with unique grip bars and are dome shaped so that they fit comfortably in the palm of your hand. They also feature an in-built antimicrobial for added hygiene and protection of the product.
- Great for opening tight food jars.
- Soft and malleable for added comfort, they are effective and easy to use.
- Use them in conjunction with one of our Dycem Non-Slip Mats, and grip with one hand only. Carry out a range of tasks without the need to stabilise with your other hand.
- Simple to use, they were awarded 10/10 in an independent survey by Yours Magazine.
Available separately or as part of an opener and coaster set.
- Many other uses including opening stiff door knobs, turning taps, opening medicine bottles, opening difficult wine bottles, Yale door locks and undoing light fittings.
- Dycem Jar Openers do not contain any latex, are easy to clean and come in blue, silver and yellow colours. They feature an in-built silver based anti-microbial.