K Care Alivio Donatello Petite
Dual lift function
All close & all lift buttons
Lumbar support to accommodate sitting posture
Soft grip buttons
6 pre-defined positions
Choose “full recline” or “full stand” with the touch of a button.
|Max User Weight||158 kg|
|Overall Length||1830 mm|
|Overall Width||851 mm|
|Overall Depth||978 mm|
|Overall Height||1041 mm|
|Seat Width||457 mm|
|Seat Depth||457 mm|
|Max Seat Height||457 mm|
|Floor To Seat Height||457 mm|
In the event of a power outage, the Alivio Lift Chair range switches to a battery back-up system to ensure that the user is provided with continuous comfort and safety.
The existing 9-volt battery back-up system has been superseded by a new long-lasting rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery pack back-up system.
The advantages of the new Lithium-Ion battery back up include
- Longer lasting battery charge performance – up to 48 hours of operation without charging.
- Full power throughout the discharge cycle (i.e. Voltage does not drop like alkaline)
- Long shelf-life – low self-discharge so the battery maintains state of charge
- More cost effective in the long run – lithium batteries often last more than 8 – 10 times longer in than alkaline batteries.
- Better for the environment – lithium batteries don’t require replacing after each use.
The new battery upgrade will see the Alivio Chair range enhance its reputation as the leading electric lift chair of choice for customers in Australia.