Magic Mobility 360
Tailored for the world you live in. The Magic 360 lets you choose the life you want. Configure the body colour to suit your style. Select the wheels for the adventures you choose.
Pair with Crossover wheels and enjoy ultimate 360 degree living. Move from outdoors to indoors with ease. Take on the dirt roads, gravel, mulch and muddy fields and then seamlessly cross over to the indoors.
Finally a true all-terrain power-chair that truly responds to whatever adventure you’re seeking, tackling off-road challenges to indoor obstacles.
This is your chair and your choice.
Tackling more terrains in one
Three easy-to-change wheel choices – Urban, Crossover or Off-Road will open up your world like never before.
Compact footprint built to go off-road
Our most compact chair let’s you master more terrain from indoors to the great outdoors.
Improved fully independent, all-wheel suspension
Improved all-wheel suspension lets you experience the smoothest ride yet across more terrain.
Choose your colour style
Take charge of your image, and choose from 13 colours that suits your style.
- Length of Base: 983mm (legrest choice and seating size may increase chair length/width)
- Width of Base: 610mm (24") with Urban wheels 635mm (25") with Crossover wheels 660mm (26") with Off-road wheels
- Floor to top of seat pan height: 435mm (17")
- Turning circle (radius) of base : 555mm (21")
- Weight limit: 160kg (350lbs)
- Top speed: 10kph (6.2mph) / 5kph (3mph) with 12" powerlift
- Motors: 68Nm Torque, 800W, Gear In Line
- Motor IP Rating 54 (splash resistant but not waterproof) - The wheelchair has electric motors and must NEVER be driven through water, into rivers, creeks and the sea
- Wheels - Off-road: 14" (145/70-6), black pneumatic (puncture resistant tyres liners available)
- Wheels - Crossover: 14” (5.30/4.50-6) grey or black (pneumatic only)
- Wheels - Urban: 14"x 3'' grey or black (solid or pneumatic)
- Castors: Ø220mm (2.80/2.50-4), black or grey (solid)
- Controller: Penny & Giles controller with LCD display (R-Net) or LED option
- Legrest options: Centre post, manual elevating, power/manual elevating swingaway, centre mount power elevating
- Seating and backrests: Adjustable seat pan (12” deep to 22” wide) to fit MPS / Rehab or aftermarket seating options
- Tie down points: Crash test compliant