Oxford Ascend Hoist
With its unrivalled range of movement, the Ascend can transfer a patient from a low-seated position to fully extended with ease. Its active lifting motion was specially designed to encourage user participation, which ultimately promotes patient independence and well-being.
- Adjustable Knee Pad – The adjustable knee pad ensures optimum resident comfort and support during the lift process.
- Removable Foot Tray – The removable foot tray allows the Arise to be used as a walking aid, great for residents that need walking rehab or training.
- Safe Working Load – 170kg
- Maximum Overall Length – 1100mm
- Minimum Overall Length – 1000mm
- Maximum Overall Height – 1710mm
- Minimum Overall Height – 1070mm
- Maximum Height to attachment point – 1665mm
- Minimum Height to attachment point – 990mm
- Turning Radius – 1320mm
- Legs Open External Width – 995mm
- Legs Open Internal Width – 885mm
- Legs Closed External Width – 630mm
- Legs Closed Internal Width – 510mm
- Overall Height of Legs – 120mm
- Ground Clearance – 35mm
- Front Twin Castors – 100mm
- Rear Brakes Castors – 100mm