Conquer your day with a suspension meticulously engineered to help you maintain better positioning, feel more secure, and reduce driving fatigue. The precision engineering of the M3 Corpus helps ensure improved drive performance and a more consistent driving experience for all users. This is especially true at low speeds, in tight areas, or while using a variety of alternative drive controls. The world is at your fingertips as you explore your environment with the M3 Corpus’ unrivaled 12″ of seat elevation and 20º ActiveReach Technology all without sacrificing comfort because the M3 maintains full suspension at ANY elevation, seating position or driving speed. Truly making it one of the world’s most capable Mid Wheel Drive power chairs.
Your world isn’t one dimensional. Your seat elevator shouldn’t be either. ActiveReach™ technology is the ultimate advantage in accessing your environment. By combining 12” of seat elevation and Corpus seating functions, Permobil’s ActiveReach™ technology enables you with up to 20º of forward tilt. This can be used for reaching beyond obstructions, into high cabinets, or even assist in transfers. Truly putting your world within reach.
5 km/h @ 12″ of Seat Elevation w/Full Suspension
Our innovative combination of swing arms, spring design and FlexLink™ Suspension enables the M3 to achieve full suspension at ANY elevation, seating position or driving speed so that you never have to sacrifice comfort for function.
- Maximum User Weight: 136 kg
- Range: 26km
- Base Width: 24"
- Base Length: 35.5"
- Minimum Turning Radius: 20.5"
- Ground Clearance: 3"
- Battery Size: 60 amp or 72 amp
- Weight Including Batteries: 175kg (60 amp), 184kg (72 amp)
- Seat to Floor Height: 17.5", 18.5", 19.5"
- Optional Seat Elevator: 12"
- Anterior (Forwards) Tilt: 5º, 10° & 20°
- Posterior (Backwards) Tilt: 0° – 50°
- Recline Options: 85° – 120° (manual), 85° – 180° (power)
- Legrest Angle: 85° – 170°
- Seat Depth: 14" - 22"
- Seat Width: 17" - 23"
- Armrest Pad Lengths: 10”, 13”, 16”, 18”
Options and Accessories
Range of Frame Colours