Spex Axial Swing-Away Lateral
Wheelchair lateral trunk supports that are width, depth and multiple angle adjustable.
Patented mechanically rotational system allows the lateral pad to rotate to correctly align to the user’s trunk.
Axial technology provides the correct support structure with unique hardware; select lateral pads from a huge range available to provide the exact snug fitting that is required.
Axial lateral mechanisms come standard with a bonus comfy protective mechanism sleeve. This ensures the users arms are protected against the hardware. Neoprene textile still allows the Z-bars to move freely when setting to the users trunk.
- Modular lateral trunk supports provide optimum trunk control whilst improving balance, posture and comfort
- Offset correction can be applied to an asymmetric trunk to bring better trunk alignment for enhanced function
- Super comfortable pressure-reduction padding for moulding to user shape
- Removable and washable covers
- Brackets are adjustable in all planes: height, width, depth and lateral angle for ultimate trunk orientation
- Spex brings you modular creativity! Mix and match with different pad combinations
- Provide trunk control and stability with the ability to install a lateral in multiple positions on the back support
- Axial lateral mechanisms come standard with a bonus comfy protective mechanism sleeve to protect the user’s arm