Waverley Glen C1000
With an option of four styles of carry bars, all featuring the Quick Release System, consideration can now be given to the inevitable health related issues that bariatric patients have and they can be lifted according to their needs. The C1000 comes with a digital display with built-in diagnostics and lift counter for user maintenance and compliance.
Also available as the C1000 Tandem Bariatric System. Mounted on dual ceiling rails running parallel to each other on an XY room coverage system, each rail is fitted with its own independently operated hoist unit, allowing the ceregiver to seperately lift the torso and legs.
Carry Bar – the standard size C1000 carry bar used to attach the patient lifting sling to
Extra Wide Carry Bar – for patients with a large torso or generally over 170Kgs, makes a comfortable and safe transfer and easy sling attachment
Tandem Carry Bar – allows users to take full advantage of dual motor positioning, giving greater control of a patients weight between the two (torso and leg) lifting motors
Four Point (X-Style) Carry Bar – has broadly-spaced attachment points for a slings shoulder and leg straps, improving the comfort of wide patients, and swivels for 360 degree positioning
- 1000lbs capacity (454Kg)
- Digital display of lift counter and battery level
- Cycle count
- Constant charge
- Emergency stop, emergency power and manual lowering features
- 454Kg quick release weigh scale
- Option of 4 carry bars for maximum comfort and functionality
- Quick release system for simple interchange of Carry Bars
- Range of bariatric sling sizes available and custom slings on request
- Capacity 454 kg (1000 lbs.)
- Lift Motor 24 VDC
- Transverse Motor 24 VDC (Optional)
- Reverse to Charger Function
- Power Traverse Motor – Activated by User. Weight Sensor cut out at 5.5 amps.
- Digital Display indicates number of lifts and battery level
- Maintenance Indicator via digital display
- Soft Start/Stop for both Vertical and Horizontal displacement
- Gear Construction from Metal and Acetal
- Strap Length up to 2134 mm tested to 4488 lbs.
- Hoist Weight 11.1 kg (24.5 lbs.)
- Hoist Size 330mm L x 255mm W x 177mm H
- Hand Control – 100% Waterproof Flame Retardant ABS. Tactile Buttons
- Charger – 240VAC, 1.0Amps, 24VCD, 1.5 Amps
- Duty Cycle – 1 minute “ON”, 9 minutes “OFF”
- Batteries – 24 VDC, 2 x 12VDC, 5.0 Ah
- Horizontal Speed adjustable, 4 pre-set settings