The ‘Wonder Sheet’ creatively combines a ‘satin’ panel with ‘polyester/cotton’ 50/50 blend sheeting at the ends.
The ‘Wonder Sheet’ fitted sheet is an effective therapeutic tool as the satin panel which sits under the user’s hips and bottom area allows for increased bed mobility, particularly with turning over in bed and swinging legs in and out of bed.
The Wonder Sheet can benefit anyone of any age including the young. Conditions including but not limited to Parkinson’s Disease, Motor Neuron Disease, Quadriplegia, Stroke, Chronic Arthritis, Ongoing Chronic Illness, Pain & Disability, Paraplegia, Brain Injury, Joint Pain, Poor Circulation, Obesity, Polio, General Aging & Weakness, Carer; Home & Facility, Cerebral Palsy, Muscular Dystrophy.
- Reduces the risk of skin breakdown causing pressure ulcers. There is less friction as the Wonder Sheet assists with increasing the ease of movement and independent re-positioning really well.
- Enhances independence while reducing injuries, improving the quality of life & increasing moral.
- It can work in conjunction with other equipment already in place, such as a bed pole.
- Reduced risk of back (and other MSK) injuries to carers. It make re-positioning easier requiring much less effort.
- Enhances a comfortable sleep. Helps with fatigue management as the design makes sleeping easier and feels more luxurious. It can also reduce movement, when turning too much in bed is the problem. You’re able to get comfortable more easily.
- It has elastic all the way around the sheet giving it a snug fit so it won’t come out.
- It fits a mattress that has walls up to 28cm high. Ok to use with a pressure mattress.
- It only requires washing on a normal cycle.
- The top and bottom panels are a 50/50 blend poly/cotton sheeting. The middle panel is satin.
- King Single
- Long Single
The Wonder Sheet is made to suit mattresses up to 28 cm deep, if you have a deeper mattress customer sheets are available.