Auto Adapt Turny Orbit
The Turny Orbit HD allows the car seat to swivel out of the door opening and lower down to a height that is suitable for transfer from a wheelchair; which is operated by the hand held remote. It is recommended to be used with one of our low-profile seats so that you can optimise the head and knee room when inside the vehicle.
The Turny Orbit HD is a semi-automatic swivel seat where the first movement of the seat out of the door is manually operated by a lever on the side of the seat and the rest of the movements are operated by the hand held remote.
The Turny Orbit HD can also be used in combination with the Carony transfer wheelchair system.
Key features of the Turny include:
- Available in either 300mm, 395mm or 480mm vertical travel versions
- Left or Right side applications
- Easy to use back-up and emergency operations
- Can be combined with Carony to eliminate any lifting during the transfer
- Optional footrest available for easier transfer
- Crash tested and CE marked