Trek SupaScoota Sumo
The SupaScooter Sumo is a popular portable unit with a large 200kg load capacity.
Suitable for not only portability and travel, but for use within confined spaces and homes.
The SupaScoota Sumo can be taken almost anywhere with its dual motor which makes light work of pavements and steep hills.
Like all SupaScooters, this unit features a tight turning circle for indoors spaces, and a large travelling distance of up to 10km (standard SLA battery).
The optional lithium battery has a range of 13km, and the scooter frame has capacity for an optional second battery for added range.
The unit features a super light split frame design (heaviest part only 13kg) with seat suspension .
A Sport version of the scooter is available with larger 260 x 85 pneumatic tires on the rear.
- Lightweight, portable design – folds in under 10 seconds!
- Trigger forward and reverse control
- Automatic braking
- Magnetic safety park brake (for added safety)
- Lithium battery option available
- Pneumatic tyres
- Front basket
- Height adjustable seat
- Battery charge level indicator
- Front Tyre Size: 200 x 65mm
- Rear Tyre Size: 200 x 65mm or 260 x 85mm
- Length: 1110mm
- Width: 630mm
- Front Frame Weight : 13kg
- Back Frame Weight: 11.6kg
- Seat Weight: 10.6kg
- Max Speed: 6.2km/h