Primarily, a scooter is an assistive device for largely outdoor use, by people with reduced capacity to walk. The right scooter will provide levels of community access that may have been thought impossible only a few years ago.
Astec has been involved with electric scooters since they began to appear in Australia in the mid 1980’s. The acceptance and evolution of these devices has been rapid and the current crop of machines bears no resemblance to earlier models! Reliability, range and features have continuously expanded and prices have dropped considerably. Based on our extensive experience with servicing these machines, we have chosen a model range that will deliver performance and reliability.
- Astec Equipment Services stocks the outstanding Di Blasi, Shoprider, Merits, Invacare and Pride ranges
- Dozens of models available
- Includes easy folding or pull apart models that fit into the boot of a car
- Larger machines for comfortable cross town commuting
- Free home trials within Ballarat
- Extensive training given at time of delivery
- We can service and repair your scooter and have a 24/7 emergency breakdown service to ensure you stay mobile.